Monday 5 November 2007

Stylin': Kate Walsh

One of my fave actresses is Kate Walsh. I am an avid Grey's Anatomy fan, and until she left the show, she was also my favorite on that show. I was a bit worried about the spin-off show and not having her on the set of Grey's. Alas, I shan't have worried because the spin-off, Private Practice, is just as fabulous. I actually might just like it more than Grey's *gasp*.

Not only is Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh's character) very stylish in the show, but also in real life. I just love so many things in her wardrobe! The day she wore these high-waist pants with the bow, I wanted to go out and buy them. I want to have a professional stylist. See below for an array of Kate's fashions. This is the first in a series of posts about Grey's/Private Practice characters' styles. Hope some of you readers enjoy Grey's/Private Practice as much as me!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...