Tuesday 5 February 2008

Angelina Jolie: 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith Changed My Life'

Because it led her to Brad Pitt...

She may have remained tight-lipped on her rumored pregnancy, but Angelina Jolie was only too happy to open up about other aspects of her off-screen life, including partner Brad Pitt.

Speaking at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival after receiving the award for Outstanding Performance of the Year Award for her role in A Mighty Heart, the 32-year-old discussed her personal life including her life-changing role in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which ultimately led her to the hunky Fight Club star.

”Obviously I'm very glad I did it – It changed my life,” said a smiling Jolie.

The mother-of-four also revealed more about her relationship with her estranged father, Jon Voight, with whom she worked with on her blockbuster flick, Tomb Raider.

She added: ”Strangely enough, the scene was about a daughter and her father who had not spent their lives together and had a lot of questions for each other.

“[It was] kind of therapeutic for us to get some things out and talk. We spent that time as two artists, and it was a special time. It was an important time."

And the actress holds no hard feelings towards her ex-husband and Pushing Tin costar Billy Bob Thornton.

"I thought he was an amazing artist, and still is."

Jolie - who admitted that she still doesn't know how to operate a computer - was also pressed about which role was more rewarding - that of an actress or humanitarian.

"I love being a mom,” she concluded “I think that's my big passion: being with my family."

source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...