Wednesday 14 May 2008

Celeb Style Candy

Cameron Diaz looking cute like always (I got this great photo from Jen at MahaloFashion.com)


I love the black dress, but Kim's dress makes her look large, SJP's hair thing is ridiculous, and Charlotte's red dress just isn't that spectacular.
Diane Kruger looking particularly wonderful.


Katherine McPhee in Jay Godfrey (cute shoes!)

Sharon Stone still turning heads. I can't decide if I like that necklace...


Sienna Miller taking advantage of a beautiful day in London with bf Rhys Ifans (whom I don't think is very cute).

1. Ashanti (stunning in black & white)
2. Camille Belle in Miu Miu (I really love this!)


1. Emmy Rossum in Carmen Marc Valvo (gorgeous in gold)
2. Eva Mendes (I could see myself wearing this dress)


1. Ginnifer Goodwin in Max Mara (Where is her gorgeous McSteamy?)
2. Molly Sims in Tory Burch (love the orange & white - she's a dreamsicle!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...