Tuesday 1 July 2008

I've been a bad girl...

I have really slacked on the posting lately.

I am blaming it on this:

The 13 weddings I have been invited to in the year 2008. Nine have already happened.


The alcohol I have consumed at these weddings. If you need a wedding photographer, check out Darbi G.!


The three funerals/visitations I have attended in the last month.


The alcohol I have consumed as a result of this. I have found that I do not enjoy dirty martinis.


Plus, I have renewed my love of fitness and have been working out for at least 60 minutes a day, 5 days a week. For a while, the photo below said it all, but I am changing that:).


Luckily, one of the weddings we attended last weekend was in Jacksonville, Illinois, and the boy and I went on a fabulous 3-hour historic home walking tour and saw incredible houses like these. It was the best vacation weekend I have had in a long time.



I wore these shoes the entire walk, and they most definitely make your calves, hamstrings and glutes work harder than normal. You should try them out! You can buy them from Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret. They are super comfortable, but my legs are still a little sore from all the walking! The FitFlops are even kinda cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...