Friday 23 July 2010

Selena Gomez



Selena is a beautiful bohemian at 18 years old, who is now in new movie, Ramona and Beezus, which comes out today. She takes very good care of herself. Here, this is what Sel has in her purse all the time, makeup and beauty tips and products she uses.

"The beauty product I can't live without is Oil of Olay face wash and lotion. It's geared towards an older audience, but I find that if I start working on my skin now, it can't do me any harm!"

Selena OBVIOUSLY doesn't like pore clogging, fragrant lotions for her face. I don't myself. Keep clean skin with Oil of Olay used by Selena Gomez.

"My favorite fashion tip would probably be 'less is more,' when it comes to accessories."

Less is more is basically true for a lot of things, but especially jewelry. A ring and a necklace (or either or) with big beads or big bright colorful gold flowers would be a good selection. Small earrings are also a great small accessory.

"The color that I usually gravitate towards most would be black, to be honest. I probably have picked out so many black dresses that my mom has stopped me from wearing, because I love that color."

Sel always goes for black. Black is beautiful color for dresses, skirts, jewelry, etc. Infact it's probably her favorite color!

"I really love Rachel Bilson's wardrobe. I think she's very classic chic, and I love her everyday wear. Even her hair — I just love how she puts herself together."

GIRL CRUSH- Selena loves Rachael B.'s outfits and accessories.

"Three things that girls must have in their closet: jeans, heels, and a scarf."

Sel's must haves. I have them- do you? I love all three- a big part in my wardrobe {except for the high heels :) }!

SG's Eye Candy:
"Biggest fashion splurge…it'd probably be TopShop, when I went in London. I had never been there before, and when you go there for the first time, you spend six hours in that store looking at clothes."

www.topshop.com

"My back-to-school outfit would be a high-waisted, floral skirt and flats. And my hair would be in a ponytail. I always felt like my hair in a ponytail made me feel sophisticated!"

That would be mine, too, if I didn't have a uniform! But this is the kind of outfit I wear on hot & breezy days.
:)

"When I go on a red carpet and I take a clutch or a little bag, I usually have the lip gloss that I wore, my phone, and some candy. Because wherever I'm at, I'm there for a really long time, so I like to have candy to keep my energy up!"

Smart, Sel! Usually when I have a big party, I would do this kind of thing.

-{cm} (c) 2010

Thanks, Seventeen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...