Sunday 7 August 2011

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif: Fashion Designer
She's picking her look in the Yash Raj film opposite SRK.

Katrina Kaif in the 'Dhunki' song
I went through a learning phase and I consider myself lucky to have learnt discipline from my co-stars Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Salman. They have helped me to strengthen my fundamentals. â€" Katrina Kaif ...

Katrina Kaif in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' Poster
I went through a learning phase and I consider myself lucky to have learnt discipline from my co-stars Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Salman. They have helped me to strengthen my fundamentals. â€" Katrina Kaif ...

Katrina Kaif during Pantene shampoo promotions
I don't enjoy sitting with make-up all the time and that is why I have decided to go for the natural look. Not only me, I think given a choice, everybody would prefer such a look on screen. â€" Katrina Kaif ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...