Monday 5 October 2009

Online News On Celebrity Women Dating Men In Club

Eva Amurri is sleeping on an air mattress. The actress daughter of Susan Sarandon has just moved to Los Angeles from New York and decided to try her hand at series television. She makes a big impression this week on Showtime’s “Californication,” as Jackie, a creative writing student of the series’ main women looking character, seedy college professor Hank Moody (David Duchovny).

Celebrity Dating Women Eva AmurriWhen she’s not working on narrative structure, Jackie works as a stripper. In some provocative scenes that recall Sarandon’s early nude scene in Louis Malle’s “Pretty Baby” and “Atlantic City,” Amurri, who stands nearly 5’ 10” tall and bears an sexy women amazing resemblance to her mother, does a sexy pole dance — right in front of her abashed teacher’s face.

Amurri, whose father is Italian film director Franco Amurri, says that stripping’s not as easy as you think and that Duchovny made her “really comfortable.” How comfortable remains to be seen, as Amurri will appear in 9 episodes this season. “You can, for sure, expect extracurricular activity between us,” she says.

The 24-year old New Yorker spoke to the Post by phone and revealed that the strip tease and online dating did not go over well with everyone in the family.

New York Post: What made you want to play this role?

EVA AMURRI: This is obviously a big challenge I embraced. I thought it was cool to play this smart, young online dating woman adept with her body and her mind

NYP: How did you prepare?

EA: I took a few lessons, worked with a choreographer. I was lucky to have a dance background because you’re basically lifting your entire body with your abdominals.

NYP: What did your mother say about this part?

EA: She said, “Do it while you’re young.”

NYP: How have your younger brothers, Jack and Miles, reacted to you playing a stripper?

EA: My brothers are furious with me. They don’t even want to talk to me. Hopefully, one day they’ll forgive me.

NYP: What kind of big sister are you?

EA: I am the organized, type-A personality. More than anything, I want them to date adult club awesome women. I want them to bypass those years of dating the wrong people. I can’t wait for them to give me sisters-in-law that I like.

NYP: What can you tell us about David Duchovny that nobody knows?

EA: He’s into slang. He has a dictionary on slang. He also has really blue-green eyes. One of the dumbest things I ever said to him was “Are those eyes real?” He said, “Yeah, they’re really real.”

NYP: You also worked on the show with Ed Westwick, who’s so popular on “Gossip Girl.” What’s he like?

EA: I think his American accents are fascinating. His accents on the show are totally different than the one he does on ‘Gossip Girl.’ For that character, he has the adult club playboy aceent and then changes one little thing and becomes a gay guy obsessed with his teacher.

Dating In ClubNYP: You majored in Italian Studies at Brown. Why?

EA: I grew up in Rome. Going back and forth to visit my father, I grew up speaking Italian. I wanted to solidify my find men language skills. I was also able to study abroad and get credit.

NYP: What’s your favorite Italian word?

EA: Favola — it means fairy tale.

NYP: What is the biggest kick about being in a show business family?

EA: It’s a very dynamic lifestyle. I love to travel. We spent a year in Pittsburgh. We went to New Orleans, Memphis. I love moving.

NYP: What’s the biggest drag about being in a show business family?

EA: At a certain point, your parents aren’t your own. There are people coming up to the table. Forget about going to a concert. It gets uncomfortable. I get really upset when people find men take pictures without asking. It’s hard when you can’t do things in a group. It’s a double-edged sword, for sure.


For more local dating news click here
source::nypost.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...