Wednesday 1 November 2006

MOTIVATE!


For the past few months, I have been less enthusiastic about going to the gym. I love working out, always have, always will, but my constant routine easily got me to a plateau. So girls, I knew I had to do something, and something I did do. I have been wanting to highlight my hair for the longest time but did not want to spend the big bucks at the salon nor do a horrible job myself at home. In light of my recent lackluster effort at the gym, I decided to use highlighting as a major motivator for getting my butt into gear. Now I am a mere week away from my goal and beautiful tresses. I told myself I had to get myself to the gym everyday M-F for a month and work hard to be able to get the highlight. Now I am almost there. I will post a picture of my new hairstyle once I find the time to make it to the salon. My favorite place is called the Clip Joint. Super cute, don't you think?! Do you have any workout motivation tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...