Monday 27 November 2006

Well, girls, I am totally slacking on this blogging thing. But now is the time for holiday shopping, so I must get in gear. I have some of the holiday shopping done, but I definitely don't have it all done. I need some good ideas for my boyfriend's mom, who refuses to give any indication of what she would like to get under the tree, and it doesn't matter how many times you ask, she won't tell you. That's okay! I used to be that way, too - never telling anyone what I wanted because I never thought about it hard enough! So I found a few things that might work. Wine gadgets or an oh-so-cool digital photo frame, great cookbooks, exercising fun, something to take the edge off after a long day of work or a darling, delicious gift basket! I am sure I will find something she will adore. Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...