Friday 27 March 2009

Natalie Portman


Natalie Portman turns heads by shaving her own for filmNatalie Portman turns heads by shaving her own for film
Natalie Portman says she fulfilled a longstanding ambition by shaving her head for the sci-fi thriller ``V for Vendetta.'' ``I was really excited to get to shave my head -- it's something I'd wanted to do for a while and now I had a good excuse,'' Portman told reporters at the Berlin International Film Festival. ``It was nice to shed that level of vanity for a girl.'' However, ``I wasn't used to being looked at so much,'' the 24-year-old actress said. ``Walking down the street, I can usually blend in, and people really stare at you when you're a girl with a shaved head.'' Directed by James McTeigue and written by Andy and Larry Wachowski, ``V for Vendetta'' is set in a future Britain run by a fascist dictatorship. Portman's character is saved from an attack by a masked anarchist known only as V, played by Hugo Weaving, and becomes a comrade in his struggle against the regime. Weaving faced the challenge of playing V from behind a mask. ``When you don't see an actor's face, it forces you to listen to what he has to say,'' Weaving said. ``What was important to me was that the ideas came through.''
Source
Natalie Portman Movies
Natalie Portman Movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...