Monday 15 February 2010

Importance Things Of Online Dating For Men

There are two types of online dating experiences,of course. The first one involves browsing the Internet with the intent of meeting someone with sexual (if you're a man) or romantic (if you're a woman or an idiot) purposes. There are plenty of websites that specifically cater to those lonely hearts:Match.com,eHarmony, PlentyOfFish With very few exceptions, most online dating websites will offer a "free" membership that means absolutely nothing,and a "premium" membership that allows the user to actually communicate with other people on the website.

My experience with these dating sites is extremely limited. A couple of years ago,a friend of mine recommended one such site. I joined it,spent an hour trying to come up with what to say on my profile,and found exactly one girl I liked. I sent her a message.She sent me one back.I was too lazy to reply to it.

Second experience: when I was a horny teenager and the Internet was still a novelty,I found one of those adult dating websites;a redundant term,because minors are never allowed to join dating sites to begin with, but this one in particular promised kinky sex, random hook-ups, orgies, and the like.Same thing: uploaded a picture --I was an actor back then and had starred in several commercials; I was even more attractive than I am right now, if you can believe that --and wrote a lengthy introduction in which I basically presented myself as a sexual bon viveur, which is what I thought these people would want to read. After getting approved --everyone gets approved on that site --I visited one of their chat rooms, hoping to find "local women" --they always offer you "local women" --who wouldn't think twice before taking the opportunity of sleeping with a fantastic catch like me. The chat room was full of men looking for the exact same thing, and zero women. It was the last time I ever visited the site, although they were nice enough to spam me for the next four or five years.

When people realized that there was a lot of money to be made from online dating,someone came up with the idea of catering exclusively to rich men who can't get laid even if they're rich--which is pathetic: the one thing that should always get you laid is being rich --and shameless whores who openly admit that they are after a guy who happens to be rich. Thus, websites that promise to make connections between rich men and sexy girls now abound.The other kind of online dating experience is to meet someone under less specific circumstances and then develop a relationship with her.Instead of joining a dating site, this kind of experience involves meeting someone on MySpace, Facebook or,if your game is tight and you can flirt in 140 characters or less,Twitter.

I've dated girls I've met on MySpace and Facebook, although I never start talking to women there with the explicit intention of going out with them --now I even have strict rules against meeting them in person under any circumstance --but there are several things that guys can do if they want to seduce a online dating. I am just here to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...