Wednesday 24 October 2007

Beauty + Fame



Catherine Zeta-Jones: Perfection, dripping with diamonds. I love her!
C. Blanchett: Beautiful - i just love the grey and the effortless look of it all.
Thandie Newton: Of course, she looks gorgeous, but for some reason, that dress makes me think of aliens
(I think it's the dots across the boobs:), and I don't really like the cut of the skirt.



C. Blanchett (again): That color is beautiful on her, and the material looks marvelous. The pencil skirt just makes it work beautifully.
Petra Nemcova: You know, everytime I see her, it makes me a little sad since she lost her boyfriend in the horrible, terrible, sad, sad, sad tsunami not too long ago. I need to have this look. Crisp, white shirt: Check. V. cute black skirt: Check.
Necklace that makes the rocking outfit work: Need., Gorgeous bag: Need.




Emmy Rossum & LeeAnn Rimes: A great black & white combo. I just love LeeAnn's black corset-type dress,
and Emmy always looks somewhat angelic (even when she isn't wearing white). I wish had her gorgeous skin.
Ivanka Trump: I really like this jacket, and I was particularly attracted to this picture because the racehorse.
It was taken at a reception for the Breeder's Cup, and I just love horse racing
(and old money, and sometimes those go together!



Ok, I totally know the 80s stuff made a come back and all, but to me this picture of Mariah Carey
just makes her look ridiculous. But I am never really a Mariah Carey fashion fan.


ciao,
gg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...