Wednesday 3 October 2007

Trying to find Kate's grey boots...

So many people enjoyed Kate Hudson's boots as much as I did so I scouted the e-shops to find them for you. Sadly, I did not find them, but I did find some other wonderful grey boots. (Most of these are from Nordstrom, but they had the best grey-boot selection!)


1: I think this one is as close to the style of Kate's, and they are my favorite. They lack the uber cute buttons down the side, but they are still darling with a similar toe and heel. (Steve Madden, Nordstrom, $159.95)
2. I love the fold over, the cute detailing and the look of the leather (Apepazza, Nordstrom, $289.95)
3. The mega-cool buckle makes me want these (Kenneth Cole Reaction, Nordstrom, $197.95)


Here are a few fun metallic ones I found though I have heard that podiatrists (aka feet doctor) think that Jessica Simpson's shoes are the worst possible for your feet. I can see why.
1. Jessica Simpson, Nordstrom, $188.95
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nordstrom, $695 (yowsers, i wouldn't spend that much on a metallic boot!)
3. Steven by Steve Madden, Nordstrom, $199.95


Just some fun boots - love the last color-blocked ones!
1. Seychalles, Nordstrom, $169.95
2. BCBGirls, Nordstrom, $228.95
3. Kenneth Cole Reaction, Nordstrom, $198.95


These approach the look of Kate's a bit more - too bad those black ones are not in grey!
1. VANELi, Nordstrom, $192.95
2. Miz Mooz, Nordstrom, $194.95
3. (below) Dolce & Gabbana, Overstock.com, $799.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...