Monday 15 October 2007

Oh, Pretty Woman

As a young girl, I was just obsessed with Julia Roberts. I loved the movie Pretty Woman. I can totally recite lines from it like nobody's business.

I know it is about a hooker, and that is not the best for a young girl's mind, but it is an a-freaking-mazing movie. I have the limited edition at home, extra-long length that includes scenes the regular movie doesn't have, and they are just part of the regular movie. It's great.

I saw this picture on InStyle.com, and I just had to post it because it because I think Julia Roberts looks so amazing with that super stylish LBD and gorgeous waves. I hope I look that good after having babies!

This might just inspire me to watch Pretty Woman tonight, but wait, The Hills is on, and I am an alumni adviser for a sorority (and their chapter meeting is tonight) so that might just take away too many hours of my night before I need to head to bed.

Natalie Portman looks oh-so-vavoom in that deep purple, but there is something off about her eyebrows that is kinda ruining it for me.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...