Thursday 18 October 2007

I want...

... to never see a man in a skirt again.

Last weekend, I traveled to a Midwest town to partake in the delicious wine (it was Oktoberfest!) with friends and family. I was astounded when I saw this guy & girl walk by (sorry, it's fuzzy, but i was a wee bit intoxicated...).

The man is wearing a Carhartt skirt. Although he might appear to be a woman from the rear, it was really a man (and even if it was a woman, I would not want ANYBODY to wear that skirt).

What is Carhartt? Well, it's a working man's clothing. Click here to see a selection of it. AND check out the latest on Single + Cats = Sad for some fashion tips for men. Lord knows that most of them need it! Props to those who don't.

hugs,
gg

p.s. the skirt has PLEATS, i am still in shock of it all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...