Friday 12 October 2007

I want these boots!

I love Gossip Girl (Wednesdays, CW, 8 central), but I am usually watching it on the internet because I am obsessed with Private Practice, and they are both on TV at the same time. I do not have TiVo or DVR.

But Gossip Girl has the most amazing fashion. I saw the gray boots below on the main character Serena, and I fell in love with them. Have you seen anything more wonderful?!

Here is a link to the boots by Chinese Laundry, but I did not find any in the gray. They are not even that expensive ($99) so I am bit bummed they don't have the gray! Hold up. I checked Amazon.com, and they do have the gray for only $89, BUT they don't have the right size for my splendidly huge feet.

Happy shopping, girlys!

gg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...